The Toro® TRX-26 Trencher, is one of the most powerful dedicated walk-behind trencher on the market.
Boasting a 26 hp Kawasaki® engine, the TRX-26 is ideal for utility workers, irrigation contractors and plumbers looking for the power of a ride-on trencher, with the maneuverability, and control of a walk-behind.
- 26 hp (19.4 kw) Kawasaki® Twin-Cylinder Engine
- Toro exclusive traction control system, similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder
- Tracks instead of wheels
- Easy to maneuver
Exclusive Toro TRX Control System
Easy-to-use control system doesn’t require jerk-style steering like handle bar trenchers. Three simple controls operate all traction and trenching functions. Simple controls are easy for beginners to learn quickly. Similar to Dingo TX and STX stump grinder.
• Allows for zero turn capability
• Provides a low center of gravity and large footprint
• Increased stability on side hills
• Eliminates tire ruts and flat tires
• Operates in wet & soft ground conditions.
• Get to the most challenging stumps
Kawasaki Twin-Cylinder Engine
Powerful Kawasaki engines deliver the performance you have come to expect from Toro. The Kawasaki twin-cylinder engine means your trencher will be reliable and easy-to-start. The large oil reservoir maintains a cooler running engine while prolonging engine life.
Heavy-Duty Remote Air Cleaner
Reduces engine wear and improves performance. Heavy-duty remote air filter standard on TRX-26.